Saturday, May 26, 2012

Going to the Chapel ...

It's a wedding!!  Not mine, my teaching partners.  So yesterday we made cards for him.  I was going to cover them in glitter since he HATES it and always yells at me when his kids use it on my side and then track it over to his, but I don't know his fiance all that well and didn't want to do that to her.  However, even without the glitter they were hilarious!

First, we brainstormed and did that stir up some interesting conversation.  Like "if Mr. G met Mrs. G in college why are they just now getting married?" lol  gota love them.

Can you tell he teaches math?


Here are some pictures of my favorites/most funny.....minus one that said "every time you are together an angel is born."  I forgot to take a picture of that one and it was beautiful


This is his first marriage by the way.

In case you can't read it the bottom corner says "conclusion: You two are love birds"

There is no baby.  I don't know where that came from. I do love how he asked for cake.

And my favorite!!!  I have no words for this.

Well as the kids would say HAPPY WEDDING to my teaching partner!!!


1 comment: